Sunday, January 22, 2006

Welcome!

Hey there friends, inaugural post here. Been combing the many great punk blogs out there these last few months and thought it was time to give a little something back. So, whether the tracks I'll be posting in the coming months are new to you, or if they're not but, like me, you've just been too damn lazy to digitze them and upload them to your iPod (seriously, it's kind of a pain).... enjoy!

I'll try not to post any redundant material here (there's so much good stuff available out there right now) but can't guarantee it. I'll be focusing mostly on American punk but think there's a slight lack of good UK punk posted at the moment so I'll probably change it up a bit.

Now for the standard disclaimer:
  • Any bands that would like me to remove their tracks and/or pictures, all ya gotta do is ask.
  • The .mp3's won't be available forever so get 'em while they last.
  • Please leave a comment if the mood should strike you, I'd love to hear from you.

3 Comments:

Blogger tescosuicide said...

Glad to see another one! Hope you can keep it going.

5:33 AM  
Blogger Help Save the Youth of America said...

Good blog! Welcome to the club.

8:07 AM  
Anonymous scott said...

Thanks for the link - I returned the favor and linked you up on our site as well. Keep up the good work.

Man, that wall of shame is sweet. I bet it breaks your heart to look at!

9:30 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home